G-ALOW • VP-YKA • 7Q-YKA • 9J-RKA • AF-408 • ZAF-408 • 9J-NAI
• G-ALOW de Havilland Aircraft, Hatfield, UK as a demonstrator. Delivered 03-Feb-1949. Regd 29-Apr-1949.
• VP-YKA London and Rhodesian Mining and Land Co., Ltd., Salisbury, Rhodesia. Regd 17-Oct-1952.
• VP-YKA Flights (1956) Ltd., Salisbury, Rhodesia. Circa Jan 1957.
• VP-YKA Central African Airways Corporation. Circa Feb-1960.
• 7Q-YKA Air Malawi from 1967
• 9J-RKA Details currently unknown
• AF-408 Zambian Air Force. Circa 1969
• ZAF 408 Zambian Air Force.
• 9J-NAI Details currently unknown.
• N5482J Newcal Aviation Ltd., Little Ferry, NJ. Regd 20-Sep-1984. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990, 29-Feb-1992 & 01-Oct-1994.
Note: Reported as arrived at Lanseria, 29-Nov-1990 for rebuild, possibly by Newcal, but no indication of such although still an assigned registration on FAA records as at Jan-2011, some 20 years later as “Sale Reported” and status “In question.”.
• N5482J Shown on FAA database as sale reported 29-Nov-2012.
• Status Unknown •