• CF-OCK Province of Ontario Government, Department of Lands and Forests, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Delivered 08-Mar-1949 and operated until 1964.
• CF-OCK Hooker Air Service Ltd., Pickle Lake, ON. Circa 1967-1969.
• CF-OCK North Coast Air Services, Prince Rupert, BC. Regd prior to cert of Airworthiness issued to 04-Jun-1970 and held until at least 25-Apr-1974 after which record show no update.
Accident: Arrandale, BC. 31-Jan-1974. En route Seal Cove, BC to Kinconlith, BC, aircraft crashed 1.5ml SW of Arrandale. The aircraft was flying low in hazy conditions. The pilot misjudged his height and hit the water. Aircraft suffered substantial damage.
• C-FOCK J. Pattison Industries, Vancouver, BC. Dates currently unknown.
• C-FOCK Trans-Provincial Airlines, Prince Rupert, BC. Canx 11-Oct-1978.
• Fate Unknown •
• 5H-MHK Reported but details unsubstantiated.