29-Apr-1952 Allotment of registrations CF-EYL to CF-EYZ to de Havilland Aircraft Company of Canada Ltd.
• CF-EYW Eastern Provincial Air Ltd. Delivered 12-May-1953. Canx date unknown.
Accident: Cartwright, NL. 19-Aug-1956. There is evidence of negligence on the pilot’s part in that he failed to adequately to prepare for takeoff. Before becoming airborne the port ski / wheel struck an ice ridge causing initial damage to at least that component. The aircraft then became airborne and the pilot completed a circuit and landing. Substantial damage was caused to the port undercarriage leg and fittings as well as the port ski and belly tank. The propeller tips were bent and the skin immediately in front of the canted bulkhead in the tail wrinkled. No injuries were reported.
Accident: Un named location. Lat 51°53’N Lon 55°21’W. 05-Apr-1954. Aircraft suffered a heavy landing on rough surface because of pilot error. There was substantial damage causing a popped right windscreen and a split canted bulkhead 2 inches upward from bottom. No injury reported.
• CF-EYW Thomas Lamb Airways Ltd., (Lambair), The Pas, MB. Circa 1964 until canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 18-Jan-1976.
Accident: Moose Lake, MB 53°42’N 100°18’W. 08-May-1964. The pilot misjudged the height and distance while making a low pass over a boat. The right float struck the outboard motor, pieces of which hit and seriously injured a passenger in the boat.
• C-FEYW Nahanni Air Services Ltd., Norman Wells, NT. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 18-Jan-1976. Regn format changed prior to 31-Dec-1975. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 18-Jan-1977.
• C-FEYW Kimba Air Services, Calgary, AB. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 18-Jan-1977. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 18-Jan-1978.
• C-FEYW Simpson Air Services Ltd., Fort Simpson, NT. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness dated 18-Jan-1978. Canx date unknown.
• C-FEYW Latham Island Airways, Yellowknife, NT. Canx 17-Feb-1983.
• C-FEYW David J. Hall, Fort Nelson, BC. Canx 16-May-1984.
• C-FEYW Bryant Aviation Services Ltd., Fort Nelson, BC. Canx 05-Dec-1984.
• C-FEYW Liard Air Services, Fort Liard, BC. Canx 20-Mar-1985.
• C-FEYW Latham Island Airways, Yellowknife, NT. Canx 09-Dec-1985.
• C-FEYW Fly-A-Long Ltd., Norway House, MB. Canx 11-Jul-1986.
• C-FEYW Mid Manitoba Air Ltd., Norway House, MB. Canx 27-Oct-1987.
• C-FEYW David J. Hall, Fort Nelson, BC. Regd 21-Jan-1988. Canx 20-Apr-1989.
• C-FEYW Southern Interior Flight Centre, Kelowna, BC. Regd 27-Apr-1989. Canx 04-Jun-1990 on export to USA.
• N28DH David D. Hultquist, Anchorage, AK. 13-Jun-1990.
Airworthiness Cert: 28-May-1992. Classification – Restricted.