• 55-0695 US Army #1597. L-20 No. 598. Command A-7. Delivered 10-May-1956. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 55-0695 Maryland ANG.
• 55-0695 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 29-Jun-1972 to 06-Feb-1976. PCN (Product Control Number) HS177.
Note: Purchased by Hillcrest at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for $24,000US. Total time 6,482.4 hours. Engine 7,992.4 ours. Sold as providing “no reasonable potential for normal certification”. Comment at sale included: Stub exhaust stacks, four seats, fuselage in good condition but overall average.
• N67669 Hillcrest Aviation, Lewiston, ID. Regd 1976.
• N67669 Felts Field Aviation, Spokane, WA. Regd Mar-1980.
Certificate date: 07-Aug-1980. Category – Normal.
• N67669 In Tyee colours (P/E) Jun-1982.
• N67669 David P. Brown, Juneau, AK. Operated by Alaska Coastal Airlines, Juneau, AK. Circa 1989.
Accident: Angoon, AK. 29-May-1989. The pilot landed the amphibian landing gear-equipped aircraft on water with the wheels extended. The aircraft flipped over to an inverted attitude on touchdown. Pilot sustained fatal injuries. TSB report SEA89FA092.
Note: Total airframe hours quoted on NTSB report at May-1989 – 11,313 hours.
• N67669 Leased to Alaska Coastal Airlines (From David P. Brown). Regd Aug-1991.
• (N802TH) Restored 22-Nov-1995 and n.t.u.
• N470DB AK Coastal Airlines Inc., Juneau, AK. Dates unknown.
• N470DB David P. Brown / Jacqueline L. Brown, Juneau, AK. Regd 03-May-1985. Canx 27-Sep-1991.
• N470DB Leased to Alaska Coastal Airlines Inc., Juneau, AK. Regd May-1993. On USCAR at Dec-1995.
• N470DB Thomas J. Hall, Juneau, AK. Circa Jun-1997.
Accident: Hasselborg Lake 30 mi. S of Juneau, AK. 22-Jun-1997. Whilst operating for Alaska Coastal Airlines the float-equipped aircraft struck right wing during hard landing near Lena Point close to Juneau, then taking off again. An hour later landing at Hasselborg Lake, the aircraft struck right wing and propeller on water but remained upright. Again took off but engine stopped because of fuel starvation and pilot landed again and paddled aircraft to lakeshore. Post accident inspection showed substantial damage to right wing and ruptured fuel tank. NTSB report ANC97LA105.
• N470DB Northstar Aviation LLC., Juneau, AK. Regd 09-Mar-1998.
• N470DB Wings Airline Services Inc., Juneau, AK. Regd 17-Jul-2001. Canx 11-Jul-2005.
• N470DB Bear Bay Lodge, Boring, OR. Regd 21-Jul-2005. Canx 08-Feb-2008.
• N470DB Air Cherokee, Memphis, TN. Regd 12-Feb-2008. Canx 03-Jul-2009.
• N470DB Robert L. Ledda, Soldotna, AK. Regd 16-Jul-2009 & 11-Jun-2012.