• 53-2821 US Army #1364. L-20 No. 365. Command A-4. Delivered 22-Mar-1954. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• N29888 Edward L. Emmert, Brazil, IL. Regd 28-Nov-1978. Canx 27-Apr-1981.
• C-GMPE Northwestern Flying Services, Nestor Falls, ON. Canx 27-May-1982.
• C-GMPE Shebandowan Air Ltd., Kashabowie, ON. Regd 16-Mar-1983,
Accident: Powell Lake, ON. 25-Jul-1987. Hit trees on approach, crashed into water and written off. Company owner and pilot Bryan Wylie and Operations Manager David Roban killed in the accident.
• C-GMPE Deleted as destroyed 21-Jun-1989.