• Certificate of Airworthiness #3486 issued 26-Jun-1951.
• CF-GYJ Kenairways Ltd., Montreal, QC. C/o Quebec Iron & Titanium Corporation, Harvre St. Pierre, QC. Certificate of registration #10291 issued 26-Jun-1951 Delivered 28-Jun-1951.
Accident: Seven Islands Airport, Seven Islands, QC. 18-Feb-1953. The aircraft taxied off the runway at an acute angle, causing tail to dig into deep snow which had been ploughed from the runway. Minor damage caused to starboard side of tail with elevator horn bent, elevator hinge broken and tail plane bracket rivets sheared. Pilot, S. H. Seed.
• CF-GYJ Kenneco Explorations Canada Ltd.
• CF-GYJ Bradley Air Services, Carp, ON. Regd by Mar-1961.
• CF-GYJ White River Air Services, White River, ON. Regd by May-1966 until canx prior to C of A dated 12-May 1975.
• CF-GYJ Northwestern Airways Inc, Noranda, QC. Regd by Sep-1973. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness dated 14-May-1975.
• CF-GYJ Air Brazeau Inc., / Roger Forgues, Rouyn, QC. Regd by Mar-1974, CCAR shows sale reported prior to Certificate of Airworthiness dated 08-Jun-1979.
• C-FGYJ Guy Bilodeau, Senneterre, QC. Based Lac Bachelor, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness dated 08-Jun-1979. Re regd 19-Aug-1987.
• CF-GYJ Guy Bilodeau, Senneterre, QC. Re-regd at unknown date. Canx 16-May-1995.
• CF-GYJ Delco Aviation Ltee. Laval, QC. Regd 16-May-1995. Re Regd 08-Mar-2000 & 13-May-2005. Canx 26-May-2010.
Note: For sale Feb-2008 at $285k and TT 15,559 hrs.
Mods include: Bubble windows, rectangular rear window, EDO 4930 floats, Kenmore Sea fins and forward battery.
Colour scheme: At Feb-2008, white with green accent to lower fuselage, roof, finlets, rudder and wingtips with gold trim.
• CF-GYJ 2317-5573 Quebec Inc., Chicoutimi, QC. Regd 20-Aug-2010. Based Falardeau, Lac Sébastien, QC
Note: 29-Dec-2010. Arrived after painting, by truck at Sealand Aviation, Campbell River, BC. Project completed May-2011.