• 57-6159 US Army # 1826. L-20 No. 827. Command A-14. Delivered 17-Oct-1958. Built as L-20A and re designated U-6A in 1962.
• N5319G Possibly Civil Air Patrol, Maxwell AFB., AL. Regd dates unknown.
• N5319G Hal B .Horton, Anchorage, AK. Regd Jul-1978.
• N5319G Alaska Travel Air Inc., Anchorage, AK. Circa 1978.
Accident: Kenai, AK, 11-Aug-1978. Pilot flew into adverse weather conditions and became disorientated in fog and had uncontrolled descent coming to rest in water. Aircraft substantially damaged. Two passengers seriously injured. Pilot and two passengers received minor injuries. NTSB report ANC78DA064.
• N5319G Channel Flying Inc / Loken Aviation Ltd., Juneau, AK. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990 & 29-Feb-1992. Canx 02-Feb-1996.
Note: Kenmore rebuild in 1996.
Modifications include: Mounted on EDO 4580 floats converted to EDO 4930's via Seaflight float baggage container STC. Gross weight increase to 5,370lb STC. Dual controls, Life-time wing struts and ATS vortex generator kit.
• C-FGLB Gary L. Redhead Holdings Ltd., Regina SK. Regd 19-Apr-1996. Canx 15-Feb-2000 on export to USA.
• N24150 Benjamin L & Martin D. Ellison, Bellevue, WA. Regd 18-Feb-2000. Expiry date 31-Dec-2013.
Airworthiness date: 22-Feb-2000. Category – Normal.
Accident: Renton WA. 19-Sep-2010.The pilot reported that he performed a pre-flight inspection, and then began to taxi the aircraft from the seaplane base to the departure area. He reported encountering a heavy rain shower during taxi, with winds out of the south between 4-6 knots. The air traffic control tower cleared the pilot for a westbound departure, however, he elected to continue with a crosswind takeoff. The pilot applied left wing down aileron control inputs, as he applied engine power. As the aircraft accelerated, it began a drift to the left. The pilot reported that he was unable to stop the drift with the application of full right rudder, and that during this time he may have inadvertently relaxed the aileron control input. The pilot elected to abort the takeoff, and as he reduced engine power the right wing struck the water, resulting in substantial damage to the wing spar and aileron. The pilot reported no mechanical malfunction or failures. NTSB report WPR10CA461.
• N24150 Randolph Sherman, Beverley Hills, CA. Application 05-Jan-14. Regd 31-Mar-2014.
• VH-NTZ Penelope Air Services Limited, BVI. Registration pending. Total time 5,300 hours.