• 56-4423 US Army # 1734. L-20 No. 735. Command A-12. Delivered 11-Oct-1957. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 56-4423 3rd Spearhead Circa 01-Feb-1959.
• 56-4423 7th Corps, Ludwigsburg circa Jun-1970.
• 56-4423 For Sale at Coleman Barracks, Mannheim–Sandhofen, Germany. Seen 28-Aug-1972.
Total time: 3,934 hours.
• No regn Purchased by B & M Aviation Ltd., Lachute, QC. 01-Apr-1973.
• CF-DSB B & M Aviation Ltd., Lachute, QC. Regd 01-Feb-1974. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 07-Dec-1974.
• CF-DSB Ledair Inc., Les Cèdres, QC. Based Montréal, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 07-Dec-1974. Re-regd 07-Feb-1992. Canx 16-Oct-1992.
• C-FDSB 2633-3898 QC Inc., Montréal, QC. Regd 16-Oct-1992. Canx 28-Jul-1994.
• C-FDSB E. J. Aviation Ltd., St. Barbe District, NL. Based River of Ponds, NL. Regd 18-Jul-1994, 16-Aug-1994 and 21-Sep-2010.
Accident: Bisoins Lake, NL. 26-Aug-2004. The commercially-registered aver aircraft, with the pilot and one passenger on board, was on a non-revenue positioning flight from River of Ponds to Burnt Berry Pond, both in Newfoundland. The pilot was attempting a glassy-water landing using two islands for reference and, upon touchdown, one of the floats dug into the water. The aircraft nosed over, and came to rest inverted. The windscreen had been dislodged during the accident and the occupants exited the aircraft through this opening. The occupants suffered minor injuries and were taken to a local hospital where they were later released. The aircraft sustained substantial damage. CADORS report 2004A0623. TSB report A04A0104.