• CF-OCO Province of Ontario Government, Department of Lands and Forests. Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Delivered 28-Apr-1949 and operated until 1964.
• CF-OCO White River Air Services Ltd., White River, ON. Circa 1967 until early 1975
Accident: Squamish, BC. 01-May-1971.Suffered a heavy landing.
• CF-OCO Turcotte Wagner Enterprises Ltd., Gogama, ON. Regd prior to C of A dated 11-May-1975. Possibly as Gogama Air Services Ltd.
• CF-OCO Austin Airways Ltd., Toronto, ON. Dates currently unknown.
• CF-OCO Ramsay Airways, Sudbury, ON. Dates currently unknown.
• CF-OCO Plaunt & Son, Sudbury, ON. Permit valid to 11-May-1981.
• CF-OCO Lakeland Airways Ltd., Temagami, ON.. Circa 1982. Canx 24-May-1983.
• CF-OCO Gogama Air Services Ltd., Gogamatière, ON. Canx 04-Dec-1985.
• CF-OCO Lakeland Airways Ltd., Temagami, ON.. Canx 28-May-1986.
Note: Reported as marked up as C-FOCO when with Lakeland Airways after 1985 although no documentary or photographic evidence currently available.
• CF-OCO Watson’s Algoma Vacations Ltd., Wawa, dba Watson’s Skyways, ON. Regd 25-Aug-1986. Canx 10-May-1995.
• CF-OCO Western Radial Ltd., Spruce Grove, AB. Regd 31-Jul-1995. Canx 08-Nov-2000.
Accident: Wawa Lake, ON. 28-Aug-1998. The aircraft crashed on take off after becoming airborne. It sank and was submerged under 120ft of water with extensive damage. The sole occupant, the pilot taken to hospital and released later same day. CADORS report 1994O0446.