• 51-16552 USAF #1161. L-20 No: 162. Delivered 04-Sep-1952. Command AF-1. Built as L-20A.
• 51-16552 Subsequently passed to US Army. Re-designated U-6A in 1962. Photographed as such at St. Petersburg, FL. Circa. May-1967.
• 51-16552 Florida Army National Guard. Circa. Jun-1971.
• N62874 Circa. 1973. Other details unknown.
• N62874 Edward L. Emmett, Brazil, IN. Regd Dec-1978. Left register 19-Mar-1981.
• C-GERE Theriault Air Services Ltd., Chapleau, ON. Regd 13-May-1981. Canx 24-Oct-1988.
• C-GERE Air Ivanhoe Ltd., Foleyet, ON. Regd 20-Oct-1988.
51-16552 was made available on 25-Aug-1952 and accepted on 28-Aug-1952 by the 6600th Air Depot AMO (Air Material Overseas Unit), at Downsview, ON., after which it was delivered to the Tactical Air Command at Sewart AFB, TN., where it was allocated to the 314th Medium Troop Carrier (TCM) Wing on 05-Sep-1952. After just three days it moved across the base to join the 5th Liaison Squadron before returning to the 314th on 10-Mar-1953 where it remained until 06-Apr-1954.
It now was assigned to the Air Defence Command at Great Falls AFB, MT. Here it was attached to the 29th Air Division and attached to the Central Air Defence Force until 02-Jun-1955. Its last allocation with the USAF took it to Olmstead AFB, PA., and the Middletown Air Depot (MIDAR) where it was prepared for delivery to the US Army on 30-Jun-1955.