de Havilland Aircraft, Hatfield. Delivered 20-Feb-1961 to Hawarden, Chester via Liverpool Docks.. First flight, 05-Jun-1961
• XP808 Delivered to Army Air Corps (AAC) 12 Flight, Wildenrath on 21-Jun-1961.
Unit retitled 31 Flight RASC 16-Nov-1964, 131 Flight RCT on 15-Jul-1965, 131 Aviation Flight 16-Jan-1970 and 669 Aviation Squadron 01-Jun-1971.
Transferred to B Flight, 655 Squadron at Detmold, Germany 1971.
At 16MU Sealand, North Wales between 29-Jul & 30-Nov-1971
Flown Wildenrath, Hurn St Athan 18-Feb-1974 to the 19MU store following disbandment of the Squadron.
To Hawker Siddeley Aviation Hawarden, Chester 04-Nov-1975 for special trials for approximately 10 weeks and returned to 19MU at St Athan.
Back to Hawker Siddeley Aviation, Hawarden, Chester Feb -1976 and then to 5MU at Kemble on 17-Jul-1980.
Into storage at RAF Shawbury, Shropshire, 02-Mar-1983 and declared surplus by Ft6Air 29-Apr-1987.
• N9066P Wipaire Inc., Inver Grove Heights, MN. Regd Jun-1987. Canx 05-Apr-1988
• C-FAWY Snake Falls Flying Service, Pakwash Lake / Snake Falls, ON. Regd 27-Apr-1988.
• C-FAWY Lawrence Rowe, (Snake Falls Flying Service), Red Lake, ON. Regd 26-Jul-1988
• C-FAWY Robert A & Nancy Rowe, Red Lake, ON. Regd 01-Aug-1997, 15-Jun-2009 and 15-Jul-2010.
• C-FAWY Northern Uniform Service Corporation, Sudbury. ON. Regd 09-Aug-2017.
Note: At Sealand Aviation at Campbell River, for upgrades, paint etc. (Feb 2018).